Sometimes spending your weekend at home is just plain boring. There really isn’t much to do, but on the other hand you don’t have much of time before the weekend is over and it’s back to work again. How about a weekend RV getaway close to home? Not only can a quick RV trip alleviate the boredom, but it is cost effective too. A 200 mile, or less, round trip from home won’t cost much in fuel, food or campground fees and it might be just what the doctor ordered for some well deserved relaxation and time to recharge. Read more
|Want the monthly eMag too? It's free and full of great RV tips, tricks, how-to articles, plus much more! Sign-up for the monthly eMag here!|
Also catch us on:
Be a Mile Ahead of Other Travelers! Join Woodall's Mobile Club and be the first to see our promotions, important alerts, secret offers, great discounts - all sent directly to your phone! JOIN FOR FREE, NOW!.
Sean Michael discusses Kindle, iPad, Nook, & other eReaders -- along with his new novel, THE LOST SPYDER!
- binary options on Who Is Your Favorite RV Manufacturer?
- oliver lee on Saving money on the road: Many states offer special rates for seniors or state residents
- Webmaster Forum on TrailerSaver Air-Ride 5th Wheel Hitch – An Old Doe Hunter’s Tale
- johnathan lee on The Rally 2009 – Slideshow of Images
- oliver lee on Extra Charges for Cellular Internet