On this episode:
* Mark & Tyler start putting the interior walls back in the vintage trailer restoration project and add new vinyl flooring.
* Learn how to install a Dirt Devil central vacuum cleaner in your RV.
* Find out what the difference is between modified sine wave and pure sine wave inverters.
* Discover all of the fun things to do and places to visit when you stay at the Niagara Falls North KOA.
* Learn some great tips and techniques to help with backing a 5th wheel trailer
All of this and more on this episode of Mark’s RV Garage.
If you missed previous episodes of Mark’s RV Garage they are archived at www.rvconsumer.com for easy retreival and viewing
Episode # 8 will be available for viewing on 16 May 2011.
Happy RV Learning,