Mark’s RV Garage Season One Finale Released
After 16 bi-monthly episodes the highly anticipated season finale is released, revealing the completed vintage trailer restoration for the very first time.
Season finale highlights:
* The Old Yellowstone trailer gets a fresh coat of paint.
* Polk installs a new 3,500 pound Dexter axle.
* The electric brakes are converted to disc brakes with the addition of new brake rotors, calipers, and a Actulink electric/hydraulic brake actuator. To complete the new braking system Polk adds a DirecLink Network Enhanced brake controller.
* Before the trailer can hit the road for the first time Polk installs an Equalizer hitch.
* Mark Polk reflects back on season one through a series of Q&A.
* All of this and more on the season finale of “Mark’s RV Garage”
If you missed previous episodes of Mark’s RV Garage they are archived at www.rvconsumer.com for easy retreival and viewing
Happy RV Learning,