Adventurer LP Introduces Double-Slide Camper
Yakima, Washington-based Adventurer LP announced Tuesday (September 6) it had begun shipping its all-new Eagle Cap 1160 double-slide truck camper to dealers. The first two dealers to receive the 1160 were George Sutton in Eugene, Oregon, and Lacombe RV in Lacombe, Alberta.
According to Adventurer, most of their dealers have the 1160 on order and will be receiving them as soon as they are completed.
The Eagle Cap 1160 is a redesigned above-the-rails truck camper that allows for increased interior room in its 102-inch wide-body design and features a rear sofa and dinette in separate slide-outs to provide maximum interior space. The 1160 is also a side entry unit allowing room in the rear of the unit for a large Class A-style rear storage bay.
2012 Eagle Cap Series
According to Adventurer, Eagle Cap truck campers feature the company’s exclusive “hybrid aluminum superstructure,” a construction blend of welded aluminum framing and fiberglass shell design (full front and back one-piece fiberglass caps), essentially utilizing the best construction designs in the industry.
Another Eagle Cap exclusive is the “EC-MAX,” which is a four-season insulation package, providing R-values of R-17 ceiling, R-11 walls, and R-22-plus in the basement/floor.
Eagle Cap also features rear sofa and driver’s side dinette slides providing RVers with the type of room typically only seen in trailers and motorhomes, according to Adventurer.
Thermal Pane windows also are standard.
Eagle Cap has increased production. In a recent interview, Greg Tucknies, Adventurer Manufacturing’s National Sales Manager, indicated that business has been growing rapidly. “We had a meeting last week where we discussed our need to ramp up Eagle Cap production to two units per day,” indicated Tucknies. “Our original plan was two campers per week. As of now, we are running three and a half to four campers a week.”
Adventurer LP also announced that they have completed a redesign to its website to include all of the products the company manufactures.
The newly-expanded site now includes Adventurer Truck Camper products, the new Eagle Cap Truck Camper product line, and a sneak peak at the company’s new RV line debuting soon.
Users can also find past brochures, owner’s manuals, employment opportunities, a FAQs page, and testimonials page.
2012 Eagle Cap 1160
2012 Eagle Cap 1160 specifications include:
- Hard-side, dry bath, double-slide truck camper with a side entry made for long bed trucks
- High gloss gel-coat fiberglass automotive finish sidewalls
- 2 electric slide-outs, with manual override system
- 4-season thermal pane tinted windows
- Interior floor length: 11’6”
- Interior height: 76”
- Dry weight: 4,298 pounds
- 4-season holding tanks
- 75 gallon fresh water tank capacity with lockable freshwater fill and city water hookups
- 32 gallon gray water tank capacity
- 28 gallon black water tank capacity
- 6-gallon DSI gas water heater with insulated tank
- 110-volt, 30-amp electric power cord in locking compartment
- LPG gas, carbon monoxide, and smoke detectors
- 2 batteries
- 2 thirty-pound propane tanks
- MSRP: $36,295.
Web site: amlrv.com
Address: 3303 West Washington Avenue, Yakima, Washington 98903
Phone: (509) 895-7064
Do you know why a vehicles’s WINDSHIELD is so large and the rear view mirror is so small? Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, look ahead and move on.
You May Also Like
- Free Admission to Navistar LPGA Classic
- Navistar LPGA Classic Golfer Donates to Wounded Warrior Project
- Up, Up and Away: Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
- Up, Up and Away: The Greatest Show OFF Earth
- Five Things You Need to Know Today: September 9
- State Park Proposed for Northern Texas
- How to Locate a Dump Station?
If you enjoy these articles and want to read more on RV travels and lifestyle, visit my website: Vogel Talks RVing.