Capture the Journey: New Camera for RVers
tti, a leading supplier of vehicle plug and play mobile video solutions, released a sporty camera, the tt-i EagleEye earlier this year. The tt-i EagleEye is a lightweight high definition video camera that comes with a mounting bracket that can be easily mounted to a helmet or headband.
tti has now announced the addition of a new plug and play camera to its growing lineup. Called the tt-i Buddy NightOwl, this camera is designed for recreation vehicle owners who want to capture their journey in full HD quality video for playback on their PC or television.
A benefit of plug and play solutions is they can be installed easily with a suction cup fixing and powered from the cigarette socket in the vehicle without incurring expensive installation costs.
Attached to your windshield with a special mount that makes use of a suction cup, the NightOwl has no moving parts, which means that bumpy journeys aren’t going to dislodge anything while you’re traveling down the road.
By fitting a two or three way power socket to the cigarette socket you can install multiple cameras on the same vehicle.
The tt-i Buddy NightOwl has an SD card slot to support up to 64GB memory cards, has motion detection, night vision, a built in screen that can fold away, and a real-time stamp on video so you’ll know when the video was recorded.
The NightOwl offers the highest resolution and frame rate combination in the mobile video market. Using H.264 compression it is a first with High Definition video quality and SD Card video storage.
Key features include:
- Night and day vision
- Full HD recording up to 720P
- H.264 compression
- 2.5inch 270 degree rotatable LCD display
- Wide view angle, 140 degrees
- Motion detection
- Adjustable resolution and time slice
- Real time stamp on video
- Support up to 64GB SD Card
Additional features include:
- Works with any vehicle with a cigarette lighter socket (easy plug & play with no installation costs)
- Easily and securely fixes to the vehicle windshield (install in minutes)
- Uses SD card memory storage (transfer to your computer easily)
- Captures any incident for insurance claims (eliminate costly liabilities)
- Easy to play back on any computer or television
- Everything you need comes in the box
tti is a leading supplier of vehicle plug & play mobile video solutions. Their products are aimed at those operators looking for affordable recording solutions without compromising on quality. The product offering includes features such as High Definition recording, SD storage, motion detection, and viewer screens, which cannot be found in traditional, DVR’s on the market. They are dedicated to providing service and value for money in a solution that can be moved to other vehicles without any installation costs.
tt-i Buddy NightOwl
tt-i Buddy NightOwl has features such as High Definition, SD card up to 64GB (no moving parts) motion detection, night vision, built in screen that folds away for viewer location, real-time stamp on video and is easy to use.
Cost: $375 (with an 8GB SD card)
The journey not the arrival matters.
—T. S. Eliot
You May Also Like
- Help Design a Motorhome
- Grand Strand RV Park Offers EV Plug-Ins
- Owning an RV Just Got Harder
- Will the Salton Sea Survive?
- National Geographic Marks Parks Canada Anniversary
If you enjoy these articles and want to read more on RV travels and lifestyle, visit my website: Vogel Talks RVing.