RV Cooking Show – Easy, Elegant Crostini and 2 Bruschettas
Happy New Year!! Can you believe it, 2009 is upon us – wow!!
In this episode of the RV Cooking Show I’ll share with you 3 of my “loved it” destinations of 2008 and a few hopes for the new year. After that you’ll see how simple it is to make trendy crostini in your RV or home (maybe that’s one in the same for you?) oven, 2 no fuss, no muss bruschettas, and a cheese and honey topping to boot! This stuff is so good I make it all year ‘round for my family and friends.
Where have you been this past year that stood out and where are you planning to RV in ’09?
Last 5 posts by Evanne Schmarder
- Gourmet Italian Guest RV Cooking Show
- RV Cooking Show Interviews Two Oil Barons, Creates Two Delicious RV Recipes
- RV Cooking Show Kicks Off Great Outdoors Month with Santa Maria Tri-Tip BBQ
- RV Cooking Show - Aunt Lucy's Thanksgiving Stuffing & 3 Hidden Gem National Parks/Monuments
- RV Cooking Show - White Bean Pesto Dip and Central Massachusetts